Does the Exhibit II make calls over Bluetooth?General

Last Updated:

1. scott78945

scott78945 Member

Again, I have found conflicting info as to whether you can make and pickup calls via Bluetooth. I have Bluetooth in my 2011 4Runner and want to hook the phone up to it but it will be total waste if I cannot either call or pickup a call. Can anyone confirm if this is possible or not? I would assume as long as it has Bluetooth, which it does, but maybe it will only stream music...I obviously don't know for sure as some say yes, others say no.

2. surgerush

surgerush Well-Known Member

Yes you can, I've used it with a Bluetooth handsfree car thing, made and picked up calls great, just had to re-pair it every time I left range because it was for Bluetooth 2.1, the phone uses Bluetooth 3.0
  3. scott78945

scott78945 Member

Thanks for the info! I was going to find it hard to believe that it didn't but some reported that it didn't do it...
  4. epp

epp Well-Known Member

I started a new thread on this, before I found this thread. My Galaxy Exhibit 2 will answer/pick up a call via Bluetooth, but will not make a call using it. Every BT earpiece I've tried, only beeps when the button is pressed.