Does the Galaxy Note fit in your pockets?General

Last Updated:

1. cdl

cdl Well-Known Member

How are you finding the Galaxy Note in terms of size and bulk? Does it fit in the pocket of a formal jacket, or in the front pocket of smart trousers? How about the front pocket of chinos or jeans?

The bigger screen is a plus but I am really put off by the bulk, as I don't want to buy a phone if it is too cumbersome to carry...

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

cdl likes this.
  3. slims1179

slims1179 Active Member

Well unless your a kid who wears girl's jeans or perhaps just a girl wearing jeans then their might be a problem. But women would normally have a purse anyways.

So sorry to those boys who wear girl pants. But if your a man who wears "man pants" then there isn't a problem.:D

Check Out the Best Samsung Galaxy Note review.
  4. Pepee63

Pepee63 Well-Known Member

Made a cutout of the same dimensions of the NOTE and it fits quite easily in your top pocket of a standard shirt. Will fit into jeans pant pocket [rear] but don't like the idea of sittng on it. Would hate to shatter the screen. Haven't tried front pocket but would assume it would feel arkward
  5. RingKing

RingKing Well-Known Member

The guy in the above posted video put the phone in his front jeans pocket and looks happy with it.
  6. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

Fits in mine (got it today).
  7. cdl

cdl Well-Known Member

Do you mean the front pocket of a pair of jeans? How about the front pockets of suit trousers, have you tried?

8. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

I'm talking about suit pocket, heck it even fits the pocket of my trackies (worn exclusively for midnight blogging slouch sessions, they have quite small pockets).
  9. Gnoop

Gnoop Well-Known Member

My Dell Streak 5 fit in my pocket pretty easily. I would imagine this should fit as well.
  10. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I will make it fit.
  11. Fred G. Vader

Fred G. Vader Well-Known Member

good review bro, keep up the good work. And I agree, if a man is wearing hipster jeans he's got bigger problems LOL!
  12. t sport 1978

t sport 1978 Well-Known Member

Received mine today, along with a flip case.

The phone has fitted every pocket so far, this included jeans pocket.