• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does the Galaxy Tab 2 7" come in 32GB?

JCtheOT

Lurker
Nov 16, 2011
Is there a 32GB version of the Galaxy Tab 2 7" available in the US? It's listed as an option on Samsung's website under specs, but I can't find it anywhere online & no one in stores (Best Buy, Office Depot, etc) know where to find it. I've seen it listed on a couple international websites, but that's it. I know it can have up to a 32GB SD card, but having more internal memory would make a big difference. My husband is trying to decide between getting this one & the Nexus 7 for his upcoming deployment, & having more than 8GB internal memory would likely be the dealbreaker. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I don't remember where it was that I saw the 32mb version, but I'd thought it was on the US site somewhere (although would you know it, I can't find it again). I was just hoping someone would know where to get one since I really like the rear camera option as well as the other things the Tab 2 has that the Nexus doesn't. But the Nexus looks like a great tablet as well, so he should be just fine either way. Thank you again! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones