1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Does the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim come with any Google apps?General

1. bob1230

bob1230 Member

Does the Huawei Ideos S7 Slim come with any Google apps?

* Google Talk with video chat

* Gmail

* Google Maps

* Google Maps Navigation (Is that different from regular Google maps? I think so.)

* Google Calendar

If any (or all) do not come pre-installed, are they easy to install and use?

Also: Can one use Google Sky as an app, or does that have to be done through regular Wifi web browsing?

Thanks for your time,

Robert

Advertisement
    :
  2. RMdroid

RMdroid Member

It does come with Talk, Gmail, Maps, Navigation and Calendar already built-in, after all it IS an Android device - and that's Google's operating system.

By going to Market, you can download 1000's of other applications, many of them free, a few for a couple of bucks, and a some much higher. I run a bunch of applications on my Huawei Ideos S7 ranging from free to about $50. They all work just fine. Quite frankly I love the device, it does everything I want it to, and it was less than $300. I've used mine for almost six months, so I'm very comfortable with it.
  3. Rhio2k

Rhio2k New Member

Where can I BUY a Slim? I tried Best Buy yesterday...they still have a display model working and everything (and it is SOO much better than my s7, which I bought in March locally at a Best Buy for $300), but all the Best Buys in my area say they sent their Slim stock back to Huawei, as per some stupid agreement. Now I have to try to find an online site to buy one...but I can't find any that carry it. It's like Huawei doesn't really want to sell the damn things...that's a foreign company for you: strange mindset.