• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Does the MID9742 have Bluetooth

I can't seem to find confirmation anywhere, but the MID9742 does NOT have Bluetooth, correct? If it had, this would be the perfect thing, but I need bluetooth to use Torq app with my car. :(
No, Bluetooth is not installed in the Coby MID9742.
If you looking for a good low price ICS tablet, take a look at the Archos G9 Tablets,
the Archos G9 Tablets are similar priced. (cost a few dollars more) And as I recall, they also have BlueTooth and way better support.

Upvote 0
No, Bluetooth is not installed in the Coby MID9742.
If you looking for a good low price ICS tablet, take a look at the Archos G9 Tablets,
the Archos G9 Tablets are similar priced. (cost a few dollars more) And as I recall, they also have BlueTooth and way better support.

lol but the archos tabs are ugly.

looking for BT+GPS, so may have to go galaxy or transformer, though likely the 9742 would have fit most ipad wall holders, etc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones