? Does the Note work on the Three network (UK)Support

Last Updated:

1. alexmh

alexmh New Member

Hi could anyone tell me if the galaxy note would work correctly on the Three (3) network in the UK.
    Thanks !

Advertisement
  2. yegon

yegon Well-Known Member

I use my old iPhone 02 sim in my Note mostly, but I used the 3 data only microsim from my iPad briefly and it worked fine. Better than my 02 sim even, as it showed HSPA+ was available too.

Only used data though please note. Excuse the pun.
  3. seepage

seepage Well-Known Member

I havent tried it but why wouldnt it?
    You can pretty well use any phone on any network in the uk.
    The issue with networks is more a US problem I think.
  4. denialnw10

denialnw10 Well-Known Member

The answer is YES!

I've been running my Three chip in my unlocked Note for nearly a month now.

Unlimited data package is EPIC!!! :D Enjoy!!!
  5. hugues

hugues New Member

I ordered my Samsung Galaxy Note on 28/11 and received it on 01/12 yesterday. i ordered it through the german Amazon site, amazon.de instead of the amazon.uk. I saved
  6. alexmh

alexmh New Member

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    I ordered mine from Amazon.de aswell have received it now and is working perfectly !
  7. chewiet

chewiet New Member

8. omdur man

omdur man New Member

It most certainly does.

I have a Mifi from 3, for when out and about with my laptop and/or tablet. Since getting the Note, and discovering it has Wifi Hotspot, I have been running the 3 SIM in the Note and firing up Wifi Hotspot to surf on my Laptop when needed or surf just on the Note when that was all that's required.

Works great, and in fact I found the 3G uses so much less power than having Wifi on and scanning the whole time that I switched Wifi permanently off. 'Course having unlimited data helps :)
  9. birelwf

birelwf New Member

for those that bought the Galaxy Note from Amazon.de was there any particular supplier via Amazon you used. Looking to get a Note but dont want to pay the outrageous prices for a UK bought one. CPW wanted
  10. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member