Does the Samsung i7500 have a keyboard?Support

Last Updated:

1. mmykle

mmykle Active Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know if the Samsung i7500 has a keyboard? I didn't see any in the pictures and video I saw (links below). However, on some other website (I can't remember which one) I read that Samsung was going to come out with another phones in september but I couldn't grab any specs on that.

I'm still deciding on what phone to get right now, and so far only the G1 has a keyboard (well... plus its the only phone available to the US). While I personally don't like touch screen keyboards, wold their be any reason I should get the Samsung phone over HTC's?

Samsung i7500 Pictures = Beautiful | Android Phone Fans

Samsung i7500 Gets YouTubed, Goes Private | Android Phone Fans

Advertisement
  2. mmykle

mmykle Active Member This Topic's Starter

Aw crap, for some reason I missed the whole "only going to Europe" thing. Damn... I thought the OLED screen and headphone jack would make it worth getting over the G1 with a keyboard. Are their any phones coming out to the US soon? Besides the Magic... I really can't tell the difference between the Magic and the G1 besides the fact that the Magic doesn't have a keyboard.

3. dynodroid

dynodroid Well-Known Member

There's a lot of phones coming out with Android, and there's about a million different lists of them, even on Phandroid.com.

I think you should search for it. It's so Ironic since this entire website comes down to Google anyway. Come on guys.