Does the Seido 3200mah battery work on the desire?

Last Updated:

1. popsoda

popsoda Member This Topic's Starter

I love the phone, its amazing. and it's one and only flaw really is the battery life. I struggle to get through a day with quite a few power saving things on it

but anyway, would this battery designed for the nexus one work for the desire?

Seidio 3200 mAh Extended Battery for Google Nexus One on eBay (end time 08-Jul-10 17:05:29 BST)

the only reason i'm so sceptical is because it would involve a new case and I'm not sure if a case designed for nexus one would fit the desire.

it not, are there any other batteries or really small portable chargers for the desire? thanks

Advertisement
  2. popsoda

popsoda Member This Topic's Starter

any1?

3. twisted_mind

twisted_mind Well-Known Member

Very unlikely it'd work as the replacement back cover it ships with is made for the N1. I'd suggest stay far away from this one if you're planning to get it for your Desire.

4. jauhari

jauhari Well-Known Member

You need to wait until Seido released back cover that match with HTC Desire...

5. Boozejo

Boozejo New Member

Just bought the 3200mah battery with battery cover for my HTC desire. unfortunatly the battery back cover doest not fit. it seems to be only for the Nexus One.

6. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member