Does the Thunderbolt come with 32g sd card ?Tips

Last Updated:

1. wallstreet123456

wallstreet123456 Well-Known Member

Will it come with a 32g sd card ? I have been reading on other sites that people can't get an answer on this.

2. jbh00jh

jbh00jh Well-Known Member

3. willdogs

willdogs Well-Known Member

Dont know why anyone would doubt this on other sites when you can go right to the source

HTC ThunderBolt? at Verizon

Networks: LTE 700, CDMA EvDO revA Operating system: Android™ 2.2 + HTC Sense Display: 4.3” WVGA TFT capacitive touch screen Camera: 8MP with autofocus, LED Flash (2x LED), 1.3MP front facing camera Memory: 8GB emmc + 768 RAM Memory card, preinstalled 32 GB microSD™ WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth: 2.1 with EDR (3.0 when available) GPS: GPS/AGPS Battery: 1400 mAh Special features: Dual mics with noise cancellation, Surround sound, Compass sensor, G-Sensor, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB, FM radio, LTE SIM slot , TI audio DSP Chipset: Qualcomm
    redraider1 likes this.
  4. willdogs

willdogs Well-Known Member

5. magpullin

magpullin Well-Known Member

Best Buy says no card for u :confused:
  6. iWallace

iWallace Well-Known Member

7. jbh00jh

jbh00jh Well-Known Member

Yes if you buy it from VZW.
  8. seydawg

seydawg Member

my best buy i pre ordered from say yes it comes with the card
  9. TxGoat

TxGoat Guest

Cause they have to try to recoup some of the money from taking way too early pre-orders and thus having to give people "We-screwed-up-here's-a-gift-card-for-you" cards. ;)
  10. DroidL

DroidL Well-Known Member

Seriously the Best Buy phones won't have the 32gig card?

I have an appt at 9:30 no card no sale and I raise a serious stink and demand to see the manager!!
  11. nkd

nkd Well-Known Member

IT is a typo guys. Call your best buy all the phones have 32gb mSD included. It is a best buy mistake on the website.
  12. jhsu123

jhsu123 Well-Known Member

The card is included on the TB; it comes pre-installed. It doesn't matter if you get it at BB or VZW.
  13. JediSamReye

JediSamReye Well-Known Member

Yeah I can personally vouch for it having the card in it, i have had a thunderbolt in my hand and removed the card to verify. that was a best buy one also
  14. eaglescout1998

eaglescout1998 New Member

I bought the phone from Amazon. I just got it today and, as best as I can tell, the SD not only wasn't pre-installed. It wasn't even in the box.
  15. Harold1980

Harold1980 Member

Yes it does. Probably a good thing too because there's not much left of the 8 gig internal memory by the time it gets to us..
  16. nkk

nkk Well-Known Member

If the phone was supposed to be factory sealed, return it.

Also, hello to a fellow Eagle Scout :)

EDIT: Geez...old thread. I did not even notice that when I first saw it.
  17. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

I font believe there is 8 GB of internal memory, the rom im running is less than 100 Mb and I've still got less than 3 GB of internal memory
  18. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

It has 4GB of internal memory. The original 8GB spec was a mistake. There was a pretty detailed thread about the issue on this forum a while back.
  19. evgriff

evgriff New Member

I just received my TB in the mail from VZW & I'm pretty sure there was no SD card in the box or the phone. I got the SIM, Charger, and they threw in the Extended battery & Cover. Did they just give me that instead?

that puppy is tiny