Does the ZTE Force have ROMs besides CM10 and Droidsmith?

Last Updated: 2013-09-10 18:04:58
  1. DravenXcore

DravenXcore Well-Known Member

Does the force have ROMs besides CM10 and Droidsmith?
    CM10 isn't fully operational, for me anyway - But GREAT job guys!
    And Droidsmith - although amazingly built - doesn't fit my needs, but great job as well.

Are there any other functional custom ROMs out there, preferably with Jellybean for the ZTE Force?

Probably not, but worth a shot.

Thanks,

Advertisement
  2. redjama

redjama Guides Guide

Those are the only 2 as of right now. Only thing really nut working on CM10 is Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I use CM10 daily with no issues.
  3. DravenXcore

Unfortunately, CM10 doesn't work for my text messaging. The mobile data and service cuts out with large chunks of time. However, if I boot over to DroidSmith, everything works perfectly fine.
    I also have problems with Internet browsing and freezing from time to time.
    I LOVE
    CyanogenMod... But it's not working for me properly for daily use.
    Could there be an alternative reason as to why it's just not working for me? I don't need Wifi or blue tooth... But, I just can't do anything else either, honestly... I've even booted to DroidSmith to update PRL+Profile, then back to CyanogenMod... Still no fix. :/
    What gives? Just my luck.
  4. redjama

redjama Guides Guide

Not sure what the problem is. I've had no data issues. It's cut out a few times buy it always comes right back. Hit up the CM thread and see if anyone can help. I haven't used anything but CM since it became available.
  5. DravenXcore

ill give that a shot.
  6. donjuro

donjuro Well-Known Member Developer

Does your data service constantly jump from 3g to 4g and back?
  7. jimsmith80

jimsmith80 Well-Known Member

What exactly are you looking for?
    Some of the features that are in jelly bean have been back ported to ics
  8. DravenXcore

I'm not in a 4G area, apparently. But others get 4G, I guess cause they're on a different network. So, no. Unfortunately, that's not the problem. It's steady 3G
  9. DravenXcore

I like cyanogenmod. I love your DroidSmith custom stock ROM, I use it daily to refresh PRL and such. But, I've been using it constantly since cause I've had to, since CM10 is inoperable for my Boost Force.
  10. jimsmith80

I put some links on the DroidSmith thread on how to add features like google now and the camera from jelly bean. Hopefully that will get you by until CM is a finished product.
  11. redjama

redjama Guides Guide

I can't seem to find those links.
  12. jimsmith80

Haven't posted yet. I'll have them up tonight. Got the 9 to 5 going right now
  13. redjama

redjama Guides Guide

Well that explains that....Lol
  14. DravenXcore

The hell is Google Now? lmfao.
    And, the camera is definitely a plus! I got the quick rebound for picture taking. :)

Edit: I got CyanogenMod "somewhat" working now. Hopefully I won't jinx it. I completely re-installed the Zip, and restored all of my apps/data via Titanium...Seems to be working okay. I'm able to text and browse, so let's hope it stays...