Does this seem right? Quadrant/Battery Profile "issue"Support

Last Updated:

1. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So the other night was the first time i ever ran quadrant on my X and i got what i felt seemed to be a pretty respectable 1281 score (2.1)....

so then after the OTA came through i ran it again and got a 1400...then i tried a couple more times for HAHA's and was getting back in the 1200's over and over again...which seemed weird...i had read a bunch of threads on here suggesting a factory reset after installing 2.2...so i went ahead and did it...reset, downloaded all my apps again, blah blah, and still 1200's...

now i noticed it was pretty late at night so i went into the batter profile and switched it to "performance mode" and bam 1571 score with no other changes!....ran it again and got like a 1540....

so first question...do the battery profiles on this phone really change THAT much???....if so...wow...

next question...

In quadrant there is the "system information" section...i clicked that...under "CPU" it says

Name: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
    Current freq: 300MHz
    Max freq: 1000MHz
    Min freq: 300MHz

these numbers DO NOT change regardless of the battery profile i have selected...

Can someone else check their numbers and verify that is what they are seeing??...and should the current frequency be sitting @ 300MHz...does the CPU in our X's under clock itself when not in use to save battery??...

Advertisement