Does Touchwiz have Scenes similar to HTC SenseSupport

Last Updated:

1. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First of all, I did search the forums before I posted this (it's my first thread so be nice to me)

Basically I'm slowly converting from EVO love to Galaxy S/Pro love mainly due to the fact that it will play games much better than the EVO, the one thing I will miss the most is the ability to create different scenes on the Galaxy.

So I haven't been able to verify if Touchwiz has this or not, so could somebody knowledgeable let me know one way or the other please?

I don't believe that I'm super attached to using Touchwiz so is there some kind of app that can duplicate the functionality of having a setup for being at home, being on the road, travelling, work/school or is there even a custom rom that would do something like that?

If somebody could point me in the right direction I would be ever so happy. Please and Thank You.

Advertisement
  2. ghostfox1

ghostfox1 Well-Known Member

I don't think so, however there might be roms made and maybe ADW launcher as an app. Not sure.

3. galaxyS

galaxyS Well-Known Member

i have a question.. is the timescape UI of the x10 available on lanucherpro? or ADW? or somewhere?

thank you ..

coz i'd like to use that one when i get bored with touchwiz.. lol

4. Mistiq

Mistiq Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump............... can somebody have a definitive answer please and thank you

5. ConceptVBS

ConceptVBS Well-Known Member

I'm sure someone can come up with a rom that can do this.