• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Does Volume+ still work?

still working for me, but i am using the full, free version posted on the dev's website:

Volume+ | AndroidAudioHacks

i normally don't post links to free versions of paid apps, but since the dev posted it himself, i am going to break that rule. :p

it couldn't be much easier to set up. just open it, select what you want to boost (speaker, headset, bluetooth, etc.), and change the volume level to +something. :cool:

Upvote 0
Still works for me, and paying for a great app like this is what I feel better about. Just be careful turning up the volume and listen for distortion to know if your going to cause any damage. I haven't had any problems at all though. But still be careful.

Also every time after I update my rom i need to open the app one time so it initializes and grants itself permissions. Otherwise works all the time.

Upvote 0
I flashed AOKP build 27 a few days ago (great btw) and until I read this post I never thought to check my Volume + settings. It turned out to be one of the apps that didn't reinstall and I have to say my volume has been very good without it. Not sure if its the ROM or not but looks like I wont be needing it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones