does your epic do thisSupport

Last Updated:

1. mosler

mosler Active Member This Topic's Starter

I let my phone charge at night while i sleep. sometime in the middle of the night the screen turns on with a message saying "your phone is fully charge please remove the charger". at which point the screen never turns off and starts draining the battery again. I woke up to find that messge and a battery at 30%...

Anyone got ways around this?

Advertisement
  2. flonkas

flonkas Well-Known Member

This might not be for you but I have it so it makes noise when its fully charged. I wake up, unplug it, and go back to sleep. Works for me because I always wake up at night sometime.

3. hydralisk

hydralisk Well-Known Member

You can remove that notification in the settings. I believe. I don't know. I only charge my spare battery via wall charger and swap when my current gets low :( Also, maybe turn off the setting that has the display always on while charging. This way the display will timeout after 30 seconds to a minute and stop killing battery.

4. lefty421

lefty421 Well-Known Member

Check your settings.

Settings----->Applications------>Development------->Stay Awake

If you uncheck this setting, then the Epic's screen will turn off while charging. If you leave it checked, then the screen will stay on while plugged in.

5. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

My screen turns on, but then turns off again. I leave it plugged in the whole night.

6. mosler

mosler Active Member This Topic's Starter

thanks a bunch.

7. NalrahMale

NalrahMale Member

I started another thread about this with the addition that the battery full message burned into my screen from staying on all night.

8. ylwsub68

ylwsub68 New Member

When mine is fully charged, the screen comes on and gives me that popup, but then it turns back off and I think it stops charging. I usually have 97 - 100% charge when I wake up.

9. unknown zone

unknown zone Well-Known Member

same here it turns on when the battery is full for about 15-30sec then the screen turns off.

10. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Well-Known Member

Is there any way to have the screen on, but NOT receive this message? For those of us who use the Epic in a dock as a bedside alarm clock at night, this message is a major PITA.