Does your Seidio Innocase II squeak when you press it?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. drincredible

drincredible Member This Topic's Starter

When I hold the Innocase II firmly in my hand (ie squeeze firmly on the sides), the case squeaks. It's not that annoying, but I'm not sure if I noticed it when I initially got the case. Maybe I'm noticing it more because I'm more familiar with my phone now.

Does anyone else's Innocase squeak as well?

Advertisement
  2. sail4fun201

sail4fun201 Well-Known Member

My incredible does that without a case. Well it doesn't really squeak it just moves a little and makes a noise.

3. seidioseidio

seidioseidio Well-Known Member

If it is the case that is making the squeaking holster, please PM me your order information and I can assist you with this matter!

4. drincredible

drincredible Member This Topic's Starter

thanks Seidioseidio, I just PM'd you.

5. upther

upther Well-Known Member

My first case didn't squeak but it did get really loose after a couple weeks. Got my replacement one from Amazon and it requires a business card in the back of the case to keep it from wiggling and clicking. Really not happy with this case which sucks because I actually love the look and feel of it. Think it's time to move onto something else.

Bug Splat likes this.
  6. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip about the business card. Fixed my creaking and wiggling. Feels solid again. :)

7. x0x

x0x Well-Known Member

Same here, does it with the stock and 1500mAh battery. Used to it now though and don't mind it. Just think of it as a feature. :D

Getting the red back tomorrow so interested to see if it squeaks as well. I'm going to miss it if it doesn't.