1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Dog Wars - Post Your Codes Here!!!

1. Banksy33

Banksy33 Member

Owner Name: Banksy3
    Dog Name: Diablo II

Cred Code: ZEX974

Add me!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Akwatic

Akwatic Well-Known Member

It would be easier for everyone if in every reply, you copy and paste the current list from the previous post, and then add your own cred tag and name afterwards. That way if this thread takes off, people can just go to the last post and have a full list of all the cred tags instead of having to sort through page by page :cool:

ZEX974 - Banksy33
    KMV657 - JazzyP
    AKA337 - idk3either
    HCC594 - Akwatic
  3. oatsareclass

oatsareclass New Member

i just want to say anyone who plays this game is sick in the head.....you will say....what is the big deal, its only a game. The big deal is that countless dogs are starved, beaten, isolated and tortured daily for dog fighting. The big deal is that dogs are brought up to fight and if they fail, they get murdered in the most creative of ways. Why not integrate that into the game? Choose the way you kill your dog.. what are the options? Well, they get electrocuted, drug by trucks, strangled, shot, beaten, drowned in buckets of water, or just good ol' fashioned throw them against the pavement until they stop moving. Should be some awesome graphics there, right? After all, it's just a game. I wonder if they'll add going to people's houses and stealing their dogs for bait dogs... OO will they even let you wrap the duct tape around the dogs mouth and tie em up so they can't fight back? Sweet. Or the drugs that block their fear and pain?

The big deal is because countless dogs are being put to sleep because of people that think things like this are okay. Ever heard of Breed Specific Legislation? Ever heard of how millions of pit bulls that have never shown an ounce of aggression are being put to sleep because of the reputation they have? A reputation of being inherently violent and aggressive... a reputation responsible pit bull owners like myself fight every day to falsify while people go out and download games that encourage, glorify and promote the same things that ruin the breed and their reputation. Numerous counties have outlawed pitbulls, and many more are jumping on the band wagon. When you look around you and there's not a single pitbull left, be happy, you'll still have your game.
  4. idk3ither

idk3ither Member

hey hey i love dogs but playing this game will not make me go out and fight real dogs cmon now thats why theres a game for it. having the game might stop some of these people from real life dog fighting but then agian the war is still goin on and they are worried about dog games. hell other countries are eatting dogs.

ZEX974 - Banksy33
    KMV657 - JazzyP
    AKA337 - idk3either
    HCC594 - Akwatic
    TCF957 - idk3either

the other one is still credible. it was because i didnt backup when flashing roms.
  5. Vick Tory

Vick Tory New Member

Its an RPG that shows no violence between dogs..just took head pics with a health bar and attack buttons. It could be worse.....it could be a shaken baby game.

ZEX974 - Banksy33
    KMV657 - JazzyP
    AKA337 - idk3either
    HCC594 - Akwatic
    TCF957 - idk3either

SZT857-The New Jack
  6. alkatrazzz

alkatrazzz New Member

7. algebra

algebra New Member

TTF744
    ZEX974
    KMV657
    AKA337
    HCC594
    aka337
    Kmv657
    Bds796
  8. D-Elite

D-Elite New Member

RSA523
    Dogs name GURU47
    D-Elite
    THX
  9. Pitboss

Pitboss Member

We are adding in a new feature to cred soon, it will make forum cred posts like this a lot more valuable. People at the top of lists like these should do well. Also, how do we get the name of the thread changed to "KG Dogfighting by Kage Games"? :cool:
  10. Spido

Spido New Member