D'oh!

Last Updated:

1. aileendq

aileendq Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:(

Word of caution- when using the Amazon mP3 store to downlaod music, BE SURE to zoom in so that you can tell the difference between 9.99 and .99.

I now have an entire album of music that I did not particularly want. Dammit.

ALSO- I downloaded rigtownes from mytinyphone.com and they appear on my ringtones list but then they seem to disappear. Does this mean that my phone is resetting itself overnight?

I usuall power down or put it on silent so that I don't get woken up, so I haven't heard anything out of the ordinary.

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

Ouch, that stinks :(

As for the ringtones you downloaded, they're in the "ringtones" folder on your SD card, right? I think that's the default place Android goes to look for ringtones, and it also keeps them out of your media library, which is nice.

And I can also suggest Mabilo Ringtones for downloading ringtones straight on your device. It's free and there are a lot of choices. Plus, it does all the work for you of setting it (for overall ringtone, or even specific contacts).

3. oceanlight

oceanlight Well-Known Member

oops! :\