Last Updated: Jul 29,2014
No stuttery video like the stock browser.
Yes great browser but the only problem I am having is sometimes as in most times I have to click the 'inbox' or anything other button on the website im viewing for it to load. like I press the home or inbox button and it does nothing but click. I press again, nothing.. then say the 3rd or 4th attempt the green line will load left to right near the top then it goes..
just me or anyone else???
BIG problem I have with Dolphin is:
When viewing Web Content or entering data such as typing this response on this Forum the Dolphin side pages History and Add Ons
float into view-the Margins do not stay separate.
The Web Content is in the center - I don't want to see the Bookmarks
page on the left or the Add Ons page on the right - just the Web.
Device is LG Motion 4G
and problem is worse when I
expand the page.
No problem on stock browser-only with DOLPHIN.
Anyone else have this issue?
Skyfire is better then it
I remember like 2yrs ago Dolphin was crap, stuttery, clunky.. now its a work of art. Scrolling on it is beautiful. On my s3 ive went from Firefox to Chrome, back to Firefox, then gave Dolphin another chance. Its far from perfect but its a pleasure to surf on :thumbup:
I thought it was because I overclocked that it was going so smooth. It really scrolls like Windows Phone and takes advantage of every available hardware feature it finds. It's a great experience I agree. Also using Siyah Kernel.
I just installed it on my SGS3.
1. I haven't found a way to cause it to open previous tabs when starting a la Firefox and Chrome.
2. Even though I've set downloads to my extSDcard, it asks me every time if I want to make that my default download location. Agreeing doesn't take.
3. Swype doesn't add spaces after each word in the search bar. (Not the end of the world.)
4. The Dolphin mobile site scrolling locks up Dolphin browser (ironic.)
If anyone has figured out a solution to any of these please let me know.
Dolphin mini doesn't have as many features but is faster and is good enough to be full time browser.
I just went back to Chrome because of the frustrations I was having with Dolphin - it was arbitrarily closing all my tabs - but Chrome doesn't allow me to download to extSDcard on my S3.
Guess I'm gonna try Opera next.
I remember when they collected browsing history: WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history
Oh yeah, they probably still do it!
Interesting ... Dolphin HD browser snared in security breach also mentioned it.
PUFFIN web browser is best if u r using 2g, 3g network
FOR fastest browsing
Version 10.0.1 fixed one of the main problems of why I dropped back to Chrome, but now I'm finding more problems. (I wish they had a forum!)
1. I use a page in which the image won't load on Dolphin, only showing the background when Flash Player is off. When Flash Player is on, there is a tiny Lego with question marks ?? Firefox showed it once but never again. On Chrome, it just works, which is why I keep falling back to it. (That's Chromes great asset: it ain't fancy, but it just works!)
2. I am frequently stopped from going back a page, the back button tries but it keeps returning to the same page - stuck. Can't go back and one loses the thread of an inquiry. I think I got it to go back once by frantically pushing the buttons, but I haven't got that to work since. It happens numerous times a day.
3. It still asks me on every download to confirm the extSDcard location. Selecting "Set as default download location" again and again doesn't work. (Already set it in settings)
I've already started looking at Firefox now - what a great looking browser that is!
Don't use Dolphin if you care about privacy at all.
Woah! This don't look good! There's a lot of good info in that thread.
Somebody needs to do something. Wait! I know just the guy, but he don't text, right Gmash?
Haha we COULD send him in to get to the bottom of this, but then everybody would be dead and we'd never get any answers lol.
Oh yeah! :smokingsomb:
A great Browser
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
I like it too
Good browswer.I'm very satisfied
having a big problem with the mobi.mgeek.tunnybrowser stopping the entire Dolphin app...anyone else?
Separate names with a comma.