1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

dolphin browser

Last Updated:

1. af4

af4 New Member This Topic's Starter

Dolphin browser app downloaded ok, but opened with the usual Google browser window, and a message "location not found". Any suggestions. I would like to try this mainly for downloading you tube videos. thanks

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

so you have dolphin on your phone, and when you try to get to www.google.com using dolphin it shows you the message "location not found"?

3. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

Location is referring to your locale. You need to have your GPS turned on.. I can be wrong, I need to charge my phone when I get home to try it out..

4. af4

af4 New Member This Topic's Starter

correction. when i try to open the dolphin browser, i get the google browser and not the dolphin. also, when i tough the gestures symbol i get message "gestures needs sd card"

5. windstrings

windstrings Well-Known Member

at the top you will see the tab for the page you are on.. in this case it will be google since thats your home page... touch it to close it and then you will be at the default dolphin page where you can type in any address you want.

Or, you can hit your menu at the bottom and pick "start page" and that will take you to the same place.

6. bluekgt

bluekgt Member

I was wondering the same thing
    The default browser shows my location but dolphin says unavailable.

7. myko14

myko14 Well-Known Member

Not to change the subject but has anyone noticed Dolphin lagging and freezing since the last update? Yesterday Dolphin would not leave the Google search page when I tried a search. The stock browser worked fine. My phone also froze three times requiring a battery pull. Uninstalled for now. If that solves the problems I will have a hard time using Dolphin until it's updated.

8. SuperStuff

SuperStuff Well-Known Member

The Dolphin browser seemed slower to me when I tried it last night compared to the default browser.