• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dolphin browser

correction. when i try to open the dolphin browser, i get the google browser and not the dolphin. also, when i tough the gestures symbol i get message "gestures needs sd card"
at the top you will see the tab for the page you are on.. in this case it will be google since thats your home page... touch it to close it and then you will be at the default dolphin page where you can type in any address you want.

Or, you can hit your menu at the bottom and pick "start page" and that will take you to the same place.

Upvote 0
Not to change the subject but has anyone noticed Dolphin lagging and freezing since the last update? Yesterday Dolphin would not leave the Google search page when I tried a search. The stock browser worked fine. My phone also froze three times requiring a battery pull. Uninstalled for now. If that solves the problems I will have a hard time using Dolphin until it's updated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones