Dolphin Browsers make me open links in new tab

Last Updated:

1. sgtmattbaker

sgtmattbaker Member

Both Dolphin browsers I have (normal and HD) make me long press a link and open it in a new tab. Only ocassionally am I able to just normal press a link and have it open in the same tab (when it requires a long press a single press doesn't do anything but the graphical thing links do when pressed)

Does anyone out there that knows about the dolphin browsers know what to tell me? I like the dolphin browsers because they can load pages others cannot, but the tab thing annoys me so much I dont really want to use them. I'd prefer them if I get figure this out though.

I'm using a Droid Incredible. I havent noticed any issues in the internet broowser that cones with the Android system.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd Well-Known Member

Here it is middle of Feb and I am searching for the same answer. I want a new tab to open automatically when I touch a link, then when I close the new link, I want to be back where I was on the first page.

I am in the beginning of a Google search on the subject, but I figured I would revive this thread because it has no replies and is pertinent to me.