1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Dolphin fixSupport

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

I was having trouble with dolphon browser and I know a few others have had the same issue. It would crash whenevr I left tabs open and would re enter later. The only way to stop that would be to exit via the menu option. Essentially clearing all the tabs. Anyway I emailed them and reported the issue. They just emailed a new apk and it fixed the issue. The browser runs alot better also.no keyboard lag either.Exellemt support. If you are having the same issue, let them know. Or pm me your email and I will send you the apk..:)

Advertisement
    :
    cmjy9b, hawkstr, Martimus and 9 others like this.
  2. millers_35

millers_35 New Member

Excellent!!! It fixed the FC issue for me.
  3. BiGMERF

it old them that i have been giving it out and it has been working.. they responded with " keep letting us know and we will release it to the public via an update"
  4. blkbeltkid17

blkbeltkid17 Well-Known Member Contributor

I am on xoom and can't click your name from the app lol but could I get the .ap

Ill deleat this post when I get an email thanks man
  5. NCTurner

NCTurner Well-Known Member

Got it, thanks! So far so good....learning to use Dolphin. Only one FC so far.

For those unfamiliar with Dolphin, you will probably want to download the desktop toggle (it's an addin, Dolphin will prompt you when you install it) in order to switch your Xoom to desktop mode (or to mobile.) To use the toggle, swipe from right to left and you'll see a toolbar with the toggle there. Simply click it.

Thanks again for the apk...good job!
  6. BiGMERF

sent :)
    blkbeltkid17 likes this.
  7. blkbeltkid17

Thx got it gonna try it when I get home today :)
  8. bgrutter

bgrutter Well-Known Member

PM sent.

Edit: Got it, thanks.
  9. BiGMERF

bgrutter likes this.
  10. ghodzilla5150

ghodzilla5150 Well-Known Member

pm sent bro

Got it. Thanks. Works just great. I have closed about 10x and no FC when reopening
  11. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Well-Known Member

Fantastic! Thanks BiGMERF.
  12. lowboydrvr

lowboydrvr Well-Known Member

I tend to leave Dolphin in Desktop mode full time. Anytime that I want to use mobile mode, I switch over to the stock browser (i.e. EA Games, etc.).
  13. BiGMERF

ok, woke up to a ton of emails.. I think I got everyone, but if I for some reason didnt get you a copy.. please resend another pm.. enjoy guys
  14. LunchBB

LunchBB Well-Known Member

Thank you for sending me the file. Dolphin HD is now very stable with Xoom. No FC so far. You are awesome and the community is awesome =)
  15. blkbeltkid17

yeah i haven't had a problem with it since i installed this version
  16. hawkstr

hawkstr Member

17. 2jzgze

2jzgze Active Member

18. BiGMERF

answered.........
  19. blkbeltkid17

i have got this but i have not see random force closes but actual just program closes... i will be looking at a website and dolphin will just close w/o a force close warring and then when it is re opened i loose all my tabs and i am back at my home page is anyone else experiencing this?
  20. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i have experienced this on the chrome (Stock) browser. i do not currently use dolphin. i have firefox, and skyfire installed and have not seen this happen on those browsers and i have had them on the device for several weeks now. (i have had skyfire on the xoom since feb).

seems to me perhaps the cache (or in the chrome browser's case, it could be a memory leak issue) is just getting to large and the browser (chrome) just dumps itself.. kind of like what HAL 9000 does in the movie... (ends up protecting himself from the humans) :)
  21. blkbeltkid17

I am gonna OK into the apk and catch files its self and see what I can find