Dolphin HD and bookmarks ?Tips

Last Updated:

1. rm2092

rm2092 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know I did serch how can I delete some of my bookmarks in Dolphin HD, thanks.

Advertisement
  2. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

Swipe to the right to show bookmarks. Click edit. Long press the bookmark. Select delete.

excav8ter and marctronixx like this.
  3. rm2092

rm2092 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks that worked.

4. stevenw00

stevenw00 Well-Known Member

Just a side note for idiots like me... after you long press on the bookmark you want to delete, and it brings up the list of actions, you have to scroll to the bottom to see the delete options. It didn't look like their were other options to me, so I tried this a dozen times before realizing I needed to scroll.

5. mjpartyboy

mjpartyboy Well-Known Member

I noticed this a while ago and wondered why such a useful function isn't in the top part of the list of options instead of having to scroll to get to it.

6. meyerweb

meyerweb Well-Known Member

Using Dophin HD, is there a way to put shortcuts to bookmarks directly on a home screen? With the stock browser, I can do this, and put up to 16 bookmarks on 1 home page. With Dolphin HD, all I've found is a widget that puts 6 bookmarks on a page.

7. PBudden

PBudden Member

I found I can place a Dolphin Bookmark link to a page on my home screen, not found the widget though. Press and hold on an empty space on the home screen, select shortcut, select Dolphin Bookmark. that will open a page for you to choose the bookmark you want.
    With this method I could get a total of 16 bookmark shortcuts on a clear home screen page... would be nice to be able to add the links inside a folder on the screen.

8. SirSlayer

SirSlayer Well-Known Member

I was able to put the bookmarks in a folder. Just create the folder and drag the icon to the folder.

9. PBudden

PBudden Member

I just discovered that also.. just returned to update my post and you beat me to it.. :)

MDbandit likes this.
  10. Kaiosama

Kaiosama Member

And I just found out if you want to rename the folder just open up the folder and hold down on the folder title till it prompts you to change the name. This is pretty cool. No more bookmarks widget for me.