Dolphin HD/Mini flash player woes

1. nickdalzell

nickdalzell Well-Known Member Contributor

Works fine to a point but say loading a Facebook game, loaded fine but two clicks into it the game disappears then all I see is a grey circle with 'play' triangle. Clicking this will reload the game only for it to repeat this problem with no real reason. Doesn't matter which game. Running Android 4.04

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

yeah i have been having all sorts of issues on my transformer infinity running JB using dolphin. it was getting so bad that i switched to chrome. it is much faster then dolphin and i have no issues so far.

as far as for you.....have you tried clearing data and cache specifically for dolphin? maybe try other browsers like chrome or firefox.
  3. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Dolphin has disabled flash since adobe no longer supports it on mobile.
    Dolphin beta still uses flash on demand.
  4. nickdalzell

Dolphin shows flash content, including the games but interacting with game contents causes that grey load Icon. I am not sure if this means the player crashed or timed out. Clearing and adjusting cache allocation changes nothing. Chrome for me is unusably slow so I never tested. Did try with Skyfire with same problem.
  5. pegs520

pegs520 Well-Known Member

Tinypic has issues with dolphin on my phone.

It doesn't show the text to copy to put pics on forums. I think it's a flash problem.

I've been using chrome, but I hate it. It's so much slower than dolphin.
  6. nickdalzell

No flash capable browser works ends with same circle with play symbol so its not confined to one specific browser