• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dolphin Woes?

Cirga

Nov 5, 2009
Anyone else notice that the latest version of Dolphin Browser has advertisements? Sigh...

I dont mind paying for this browser, but ads just arent the way to make people want to use the browser. :(

Charge me a few bucks.. rip out the ads and I will keep using it. Otherwise I must bid dolphin farewell.

/rant off

I did update recently. The only time I have seen ads are in the Bookmark page. Never seen it while browsing or on the home page. Hope that this helps

Only on the bookmarks page for me. I am considering removing the application anyways because it seems to be getting buggier and buggier.

Thanks for the info...I agree, sadly, about the bugs. I've noticed it not responding when I click on links, though the links highlight as if they have accepted the touch, and had some odd things happen w/pages stopping that loaded OK on the stock browser.

The gestures window has also been opening more slowly...I'm going to try xscope again and see how it's doing...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones