• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
huh, nice. i always thought netflix streaming took more than a 3g connection could handle, without destabilizing anyway. of course, i have never used netflix lol

Netflix on 3G - you spend more time buffering than enjoying the video. 4G baaaarely sk8s by while only buffering occasionally. To top it off... A few days/nights of Netflix use & you'll reach the data cap...

Upvote 0
lol yea, i cant even do it, spend forever waiting for it to buffer, then if you wanna watch it again you gotta buffer again... and youre paying a monthly fee for your trouble, there are other ways to skin a cat, like a 4tb media server lol. i really need to invest in more storage though im down to like 10gb

Upvote 0
So I ended up getting the lg volt. One of my girls actually got it for me. My brother wants to keep my force but I think I may donate that pos to the person unlucky enough to Dev for that phone. Lol
So if I don't let him keep it, which Dev would be best suited for the job of developing some decent software for it?

I also just purchased a Volt (on the forums here as LG F90) after I shattered the screen on my Force. So I also have one that could be worked on, everything still works, just not comfortably

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones