• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

don't be shy, say hi

phelan_love

Lurker
Mar 31, 2010
Ok, so I clicked the little button to say hi and here I am.

Hi.

I don't own an android phone, but am totally loving them and can't wait for the HTC Incredible to come out. I currently have a BB Tour and it's a great phone, but I'm bored of it already and am antsy to have the latest and greatest gadget. Unfortunately my Verizon NE2 isn't until NEXT march, but I'm hoping to find a way to get my hands on a new phone sooner than that.

Ummmmmm, anything else you want to know?

Ok, so I clicked the little button to say hi and here I am.

Hi.

I don't own an android phone, but am totally loving them and can't wait for the HTC Incredible to come out. I currently have a BB Tour and it's a great phone, but I'm bored of it already and am antsy to have the latest and greatest gadget. Unfortunately my Verizon NE2 isn't until NEXT march, but I'm hoping to find a way to get my hands on a new phone sooner than that.

Ummmmmm, anything else you want to know?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones