• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Don't forget to use promo code when ordering online

Verizon should be shipping out all orders Thursday night.
FedEx should receive all shipments Friday morning.

Shipments with next day service (Standard Overnight):
Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas. Check transit times.

Shipments with 2 day service
By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Check transit times.

It is couriers discretion whether or not to take a 2 day shipment out for deliver if it arrives at the station a day early. Service isn't guaranteed until Monday if the 2 day shipments ship out Thursday night. Just track your shipment at Fedex.com Friday morning after 8:00am local time. Most (not all) station sorts should be done by that time and the courier will have done a scan showing it's on his/her truck by then.

But on 2 day shipments that doesn't guarantee it will be delivered Friday. If the courier gets behind due to unforeseen circumstances, he/she can put a not attempted scan on the shipment on road. This is the exception rather than the rule so odds are if it's on the truck it will be delivered Friday. THIS IS FOR 2 DAY SHIPMENTS ONLY! Next day shipments MUST be attempted the day they arrive.

If it does not go out for delivery, you can try calling 1-800-gofedex and see if it is possible to pick up you package at to local station Friday or Saturday. Depending on the size of the station, and how much next day freight they have on hand it may or may not be possible. If you call FedEx, at the 1st prompt say "Customer Service' then "No" to a pick up to talk to a person. I HATE all voice prompt services!

Also see my other post about not being home. ALL Verizon shipment are Indirect Signature Required:
Indirect Signature Required

Upvote 0

Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas. Check transit times.

By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Check transit times.

It is couriers discretion whether or not to take a 2 day shipment out for deliver if it arrives at the station a day early. Service isn't guaranteed until Monday if the 2 day shipments ship out Thursday night. Just track your shipment at Fedex.com Friday morning after 8:00am local time. Most (not all) station sorts should be done by that time and the courier will have done a scan showing it's on his/her truck by then.

But on 2 day shipments that doesn't guarantee it will be delivered Friday. If the courier gets behind due to unforeseen circumstances, he/she can put a not attempted scan on the shipment on road. This is the exception rather than the rule so odds are if it's on the truck it will be delivered Friday. THIS IS FOR 2 DAY SHIPMENTS ONLY! Next day shipments MUST be attempted the day they arrive.

If it does not go out for delivery, you can try calling 1-800-gofedex and see if it is possible to pick up you package at to local station Friday or Saturday. Depending on the size of the station, and how much next day freight they have on hand it may or may not be possible. If you call FedEx, at the 1st prompt say "Customer Service' then "No" to a pick up to talk to a person. I HATE all voice prompt services!

Also see my other post about not being home. ALL Verizon shipment are Indirect Signature Required:
Indirect Signature Required

I ordered from VZW.com after midnight and mine shipped this morning before 7AM. It's coming from just the other side of Philly from where I live.

Upvote 0

Also see my other post about not being home. ALL Verizon shipment are Indirect Signature Required:Indirect Signature Required

Thank you, this is very helpful!

My order is still being processed for some reason, which is strange because last night it said the order was received. But hopefully I can call up my local station on a saturday if it does not arrive on friday.

Upvote 0
How did you guys get the SMART30 code to work? It wouldn't work online for me and when I called I was told it expired in May and they couldn't apply it to my order.

ORDER CHARGES:
Sub Total Before Discount: $610.97
Discount: $240.99
Taxes: $25.90
Extended Warranty: $0.00
Deposit: $0.00
Total: $395.88

This is for 2 Droid x's plus $25.90 tax

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones