Don't know what I'm doing wrong..Support

Last Updated:

1. JohnnyMack

JohnnyMack Member This Topic's Starter

Situation, I've had Evo since launch, just recently unrevoked 3.the latest version not forever. that went fine got wifi tether working. So I decide to use the newest twopointtwo. Here's what I did:

Downloaded Rom. Didnt unzip.
    Placed it in root of sd.
    restarted phone, went into recovery, wiped factory, wiped cache, went to advanced wiped dalvik, but got no notification that dalvik was wiped (the first two notified me everytime). Installed zip from SD. It said install went well, rebooted and it hangs EVERYTIME! Stuck on white HTC EVO screen for 10 minutes or more! snatched battery nand recoverd and every thing is fine. Tried this debugging on and off. What am I doing wrong?

Bat signal is up T.I.A

Advertisement
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

Sounds like clockwork didn't wipe your dalvik. Try flashing amon ra and then reflash the rom.

JohnnyMack likes this.
  3. JohnnyMack

I wiped all 3 with RA 1.8 I believe it was it gave me a confirmation that all 3 wiped. flashed from zip MYN's it went through the installation process, rebooted and same thing sat on the first white screen for 20 minutes tried again and same thing. Can someone point me to a list of all the files I need I thought I had what I needed to do what I'm trying to do (flash myn's).

I'm on W7 64 bit if that matters.

4. wrapkgb

Try we downloading myns... you may have gotten a bad zip. It happens from time to time.

JohnnyMack likes this.
  5. JohnnyMack

I just deleted it and redownloaded it. Gonna try this again. Quick question though, when using clockwork to wipe does the Dalvic Cache supposed to give me some kind of confirmation? Mine just says are you sure this can't be undone. But it never actually says it wiped it.

6. wrapkgb

No it will not actually tell you it's wiped. I wipe twice just to be on the safe side.

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

out of hundreds of times of wiping mine it has only displayed some quick information/confirmation a few times...