Dont know what to do, need suggestions???General

Last Updated:

1. harry dunn

harry dunn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

not sure whether i should order the phone online or just wait and purchase one in the store on thurs....im currently with att so i would need a number port..and id be adding a new line to an existing verizon account i already have. what do you guys think?

Advertisement
  2. superchaos

superchaos Well-Known Member

Get teh phone on a new line and decide if you like it. If you do, port your at&t number over. You will have 30 days to decide.

3. Germwise

Germwise Well-Known Member

So far let me tell you I am less than impressed with Verizon's customer service regarding pre-orders of this phone. I would call your local store and have them save one for you and do it all at the store.

Also I would request that the box be unopened when you get there. Would hate to get the incredible that everyone in the store has been for over a week.

4. douger

douger Well-Known Member

It depends...do you want your $100 credit instantly...online...or on one of those debit cards...in store? Are you planning to buy it on payday? The store might be better.

I did my first online purchase with VZW and I am completely satisfied.

5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I'd go the online route. No mail-in-rebate, overnight shipping, and you get the phone untouched/unopened. You do all the activation stuff yourself.