• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Don't lurk, Say Hi!"

siipan

Lurker
Oct 3, 2010
Hello Android Forums!
So, as you might tell I'm new here and i must say that i love my Samsung Galaxy S. But i have a question, and did not know in what category to post it..

I have heard that you can connect a Wii Remote to your android phone, but can you allso do that with a non-original Wii Remote?

Thanks!

I am also new here. I figured rather than post a new "Newbie" thread I would just come here and say hello. I hear my phone can do all kinds of amazing things, but I have yet to see it do more than any other phone I have used. I am discouraged because I don't know anything anyone is talking about in here. I barely know how to make my phone play music. That's why I am here though...to learn.

Upvote 0
I am also new here. I figured rather than post a new "Newbie" thread I would just come here and say hello. I hear my phone can do all kinds of amazing things, but I have yet to see it do more than any other phone I have used. I am discouraged because I don't know anything anyone is talking about in here. I barely know how to make my phone play music. That's why I am here though...to learn.

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Your challenge faces a lot of new members around here! These phones can do a lot... and it takes time to figure out how to make them do what you want when you want it. Take your time and ask all of the questions in our forums. That's how you'll make that transition to becoming comfortable with your new smartphone.

Reactions: vt6spd
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones