"Don't lurk, Say Hi!"

Last Updated:

1. siipan

siipan New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello Android Forums!
    So, as you might tell I'm new here and i must say that i love my Samsung Galaxy S. But i have a question, and did not know in what category to post it..

I have heard that you can connect a Wii Remote to your android phone, but can you allso do that with a non-original Wii Remote?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question regarding Wii remotes...

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

4. vt6spd

vt6spd Well-Known Member

I am also new here. I figured rather than post a new "Newbie" thread I would just come here and say hello. I hear my phone can do all kinds of amazing things, but I have yet to see it do more than any other phone I have used. I am discouraged because I don't know anything anyone is talking about in here. I barely know how to make my phone play music. That's why I am here though...to learn.

5. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

6. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Your challenge faces a lot of new members around here! These phones can do a lot... and it takes time to figure out how to make them do what you want when you want it. Take your time and ask all of the questions in our forums. That's how you'll make that transition to becoming comfortable with your new smartphone.

vt6spd likes this.