DONT order from Fommy.comAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Brenden

Brenden Member This Topic's Starter

i placed an order for a case on 6.29.2010. They charged my CC that same day and i received an order confirmation. I waited until the 5th still no shipping info so i called them. I got a guy on their CS line after waiting for someone to pick up for 17mins. He sent me a "invoice" with a tracking #. All the info says is that "USPS has been informed electronically to expect a package".

I emailed CS on the 7th to ask what is going on, no reply. I called them the 8th was on hold for 22mins until someone picked up. He said he would check on it then call me right back. Still waiting on a call back....... I called again on the 8th and waiting 14mins for someone to pick up. I told him i have 2 CS tickets opened and also called on the 7th and needed a status update. He again said he'd have to check the warehouse and call me back, which he said he would do that same day....STILL NO call back.

I have a friend who works at the post office so i gave him my tracking # and he looked in their system. All he said it shows is that they were notified a package was going to them for shipping they have no received it yet.

So at this point i will be contacting Visa as im assuming i've either been scammed or they dont intent to ever send the item.

Also i think they use an answering service for customer support. The guy who answers sounds indian or something and i cant understand him at all and the connection is SUPER horrible.

Advertisement
  2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Hope it works out for you. I've been skeptical of this website as it didn't have the history of positive reviews I prefer.

3. zombdroid

zombdroid Well-Known Member

Maybe he was holding his iPhone 4 wrong. :D

Seriously...I looked them up on resellerrattings.com and nothing is listed yet. Probably won't take long for them to get a bad rating.

4. codered78

codered78 Member

I ordered a case from them on 6/7 and today finally cancelled mine. I did it all through there chat so I have record of the conversation. I spoke with them for the last three weeks and every time I spoke with them they said it is shipping in one or two days. Horrible company to deal with and looking for something else now.

5. latteralus

latteralus Member

I had basically the same experience the OP had. I was finally given a refund but was very skeptical that I would even get that. I was eventually told after 3-4 phone calls that the items had not shipped cause they were out of stock. Think all their CS is done in India and they have zero communication with their warehouse.

6. canyouhearmenow

canyouhearmenow Active Member

Werid you are all having trouble, I ordered an HDMI cable so I can watch videos and check out pictures on my HD tv from my EVO and they shipped it without any incident I got my order in about a week.

7. mak916

mak916 Well-Known Member

I have ordered twice from them with no problem.