• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories DONT order from Fommy.com

Brenden

Jun 25, 2010
i placed an order for a case on 6.29.2010. They charged my CC that same day and i received an order confirmation. I waited until the 5th still no shipping info so i called them. I got a guy on their CS line after waiting for someone to pick up for 17mins. He sent me a "invoice" with a tracking #. All the info says is that "USPS has been informed electronically to expect a package".

I emailed CS on the 7th to ask what is going on, no reply. I called them the 8th was on hold for 22mins until someone picked up. He said he would check on it then call me right back. Still waiting on a call back....... I called again on the 8th and waiting 14mins for someone to pick up. I told him i have 2 CS tickets opened and also called on the 7th and needed a status update. He again said he'd have to check the warehouse and call me back, which he said he would do that same day....STILL NO call back.

I have a friend who works at the post office so i gave him my tracking # and he looked in their system. All he said it shows is that they were notified a package was going to them for shipping they have no received it yet.

So at this point i will be contacting Visa as im assuming i've either been scammed or they dont intent to ever send the item.

Also i think they use an answering service for customer support. The guy who answers sounds indian or something and i cant understand him at all and the connection is SUPER horrible.

I ordered a case from them on 6/7 and today finally cancelled mine. I did it all through there chat so I have record of the conversation. I spoke with them for the last three weeks and every time I spoke with them they said it is shipping in one or two days. Horrible company to deal with and looking for something else now.

Upvote 0
I had basically the same experience the OP had. I was finally given a refund but was very skeptical that I would even get that. I was eventually told after 3-4 phone calls that the items had not shipped cause they were out of stock. Think all their CS is done in India and they have zero communication with their warehouse.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones