1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Don't you hate it when...

1. phw8558

phw8558 Well-Known Member

Don't you hate it when you flash and wipe and backup and restore and search here and search there, and unzip this and push that, building the rom/kernel just the way you like it. And then one night you finally get it perfect and feel .....bored:eek:

Advertisement
  2. notebooko

notebooko Well-Known Member

LOL... Story of my life.. :D
  3. trippin

trippin Well-Known Member

Same thing here, I wish someone could have a breakthrough and get mms worming on aosp builds, that would let me play with those roms longer.

Most of the time I get an aosp build setup I get an mms message and switch back to sense just to view them. Then I get lazy for a while and stick with whatever sense rom I choose.
  4. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Well-Known Member

Yeah I get bored with ROMs easily, but now I am just gonna stick with my current ROM and call it a day. I am just getting getting tired of flashing and switching to a different ROM all the time.
  5. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

No kidding. I would just be happy with one that is bug free. I have resorted back to stock rooted as I've experienced bugs with all the sense roms I've tried.
  6. phw8558

Yeah and here!
  7. notebooko

notebooko Well-Known Member

Same what are you guys settling with?
  8. Snake X

Snake X Well-Known Member

lol im not even bothering with rom's (cept my own that i never really produced to the public which includes some tweaks but other than that its stock) because I like sense and i like to have all the features working really
  9. phw8558

Chubbz gruesome sense 4.1
  10. phw8558

Homescreen. I like sense 4.1 with jelly bean lockscreen

Attached Files:

11. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Well-Known Member

See my sig... It's not a statement, it's a lifestyle. ;)
  12. josborne6

josborne6 Well-Known Member

Agreed