• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help dose it have holograms?

summy8462

Lurker
Dec 4, 2012
Ok I really want a phone that has hologram display option, I also want it with staight talk, and under $200. Now I know that the galaxy s 2 and 3 have this but there is no galaxy s3 straight talk phone at all that I can find even over $200, i did find one for the s2 but it was $350, but then I found the proclaim ($150) and I don't know if it has the hologram option! I know it has the gingerbred platform, so dose gingerbred platform mean hologram display too? please help I think it dose have hologram display but I want to make sure.

The Proclaim runs Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) and supports Live Wallpapers. So you should be able to run the Hologram Live Wallpaper (which I assume is what you are asking). However, as it has a fairly low-resolution screen (especially compared to the Galaxy SII/SIII models), it would probably be disappointing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones