double contacts issue when sending smsSupport

1. bigbob2010

bigbob2010 Active Member

hi all

my phonebook is set so that only contacts that are stored on my sim are shown in my people app.

however when sending a txt, the phonebook shows a twin entry for each contact, which i belive is one stored on the phone and one stored on the sim.

i did recently hard reset my phone (low memory issue). i backed & restored everything with mybackup app.

how can i get rid of the twin entries when sending a txt?

thanks

Advertisement
  2. martytarty

martytarty Well-Known Member

I have all my contacts on saved on sim, phone, and Google, I choose to view only my phone contacts, I leave sim and Google unticked as they are just a backup for me incase my phone went wrong so I'm not sure why you would only want to view sim only contacts, anyway that doesn't matter.

I don't really have an answer to your question, I have this issue on my phone, but it doesn't bother me that much, I keep some of my texts from people so if I want to send them a text I just go into the text message convo and send a text from there rather than sending a new text every time, you can also go into your people app, and select a contact to text