Double Tap to change song?Support

Last Updated:

1. edster0036

edster0036 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm coming from the iphone where a double tap of the home button on the lock screen brought up music controls. This was one of my fav features. Any possible way I can do this with android os? I cant seem to find an app for it or maybe im just completely dumb.

Advertisement
  2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

Oooh that would that be awesome to have on my X10

3. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

You can buy apps that allow you to control music on the lockscreen, i don't know about double tapping home though. I think it's called MixZing, try the demo of it :)

4. metcard

metcard Member

I hope sony ericsson implement their dumb phone feature where you long press the volume button to go to the next song or previous song depending if you press up or down. This even worked when the screen was off. and shake to shuffle.

5. manxape

manxape Active Member

Don't buy an app look up cubed on the market (3) it has lock screen controls and is free

Bexy likes this.
  6. Bexy

Bexy Well-Known Member

I'll take a look at Cubed. I've tried MixZing and I like it but, only the free version so it doesn't have lockscreen support.

Nvm, scrubbed that, it has limited lockscreen support, I just hadn't enabled it :eek:. I only opened it though as I thought that let me skip songs but, I was wrong, sorry. Which is a shame, my other SE phones did. Although one I had didn't and that was a newer one but, i'm not sure which now :s.

But yeah, the lockscreen for MixZing is good now I've tried it :eek: and i'm gonna try Cubed :)