Double Twist - where are my videos, suggest another app?

Last Updated:

1. 4ngi3

4ngi3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im into day 3 of owning my Desire and I love that I'm learning so much from my new little toy!

I have been using double twist for the last 3 days and it has been working well sync'ing my playlists, photos and videos. However today when I plugged it in, insted of "Android Phone" under the "Devices" heading, it now says my phone is a "Generic Device" and there is no longer an option to sync my videos.

I googled but was not able to find a difinitive answer except that Double Twist is a little buggy still.

Perhaps someone can suggest another app to use or shed some light on what the problem might be?

Thanks.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. 4ngi3

additionally, I have an 8gb memory card in the phone so why does it say there is only 2.15gb free when the memory capacity meter hasn't even reached halfway? I dont think i like double twist.. unless im doing something wrong?

3. Si Pie

Si Pie Well-Known Member

Try installing HTC sync. Could be a driver issue which should be resolved by doing this

4. 4ngi3

I already have HTC sync i use it to sync with outlook and that works fine. should i uninstall and reinstall htc sync?