Double TwistGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Calkacky

Calkacky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just downloaded Double Twist and am having a problem. In my library it shows all of my music. However, in my music folder for my phone, it shows nothing. I have tried to drop and drag the music from my library to my phone icon and to my music icon under my phone and it never puts anything in there. I can't sync until I can get it to work. Anybody know what I need to do?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. paligap

paligap Well-Known Member

how did you get past the signup screen? I cant connect and sign up for new account - this process sucks - sounds like beta software?

3. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

Make sure you successfully mount and unmount your Eris. I accidentally took my Eris off my dock while it was mounted in Doubletwist and everything messed up. Some of my songs were missing and some of my songs were doubled.

4. Calkacky

Calkacky Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

paligap--i didn't do anything special. Everything just worked as it one would expect it to until I went to try and get my songs from the library onto my phone.

AdrianC14--I checked and rechecked to make sure it wasn't a mounting issue and it wasn't that. I still haven't figured it out.

If anyone else can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!