DoubleTwist and others

Last Updated:

1. Kenotic

Kenotic Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I have an issue. My music library is 350 gigs+ and then add moves on top of that. Double twist is painfully slow at managing the music and itunes does not sync. Anyone have any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Chroma

Chroma Well-Known Member

Syncing will always be "slower" because of the international Micro USB standard Android uses. Apple priority 30-Pin connector which, albeit much bigger, has more pins for data and power so it'll be faster with syncing.

Try pulling out the sd card after a power down, and use a card reader and a direct connection to your computer for you initial "sync".

As for daily syncing in general, I use Missing Sync which is far better that Double Twist will ever probably be.

3. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

Double twist was slow for me because I have a 30 gb library and it scans the entire library every single time. I'd suggest TuneSync which is what I use. It does let your sync your Phone with iTunes over the air. Basically you create the playlists you want in iTunes and it syncs just music in those playlists. They have a demo that lets you try it out, but limits you to just 20 songs a playlist.