• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Doubletwist App

Doubledee90

Android Enthusiast
Dec 25, 2009
www.myspace.com
So I downloaded Doubletwist for my Droids music player because I use it for my Mac and I figured that they would give me and Itunes experience I was used to with my ipod. Well I have music on my phone, around 2000 songs and my stock music player recognizes all of them, but doubletwist tells me to connect it to my computer. So I cleared my SD card connected it and had it sync again, but still nothing shows up on doubletwist. Any help?

nice avatar...just got rid of my 06 wrangler...boy do i miss it....anyway, i just downloaded it too, and haven't tried syncing, i will when i get home, since all my music is there...

but for the music i have on the droid, how do i get the album artwork? maybe syncing will transfer that over...i'll be watching this thread and chiming in if i find anything of relevance...

Upvote 0
i havent used double twist so cant help the OP much...

On the droid for album artwork use a media player called cubed, if you long press the 3 (on the virtual keyboard) you get the option of a small 3 or a "cubed" mathematics symbol (to get this symbol on the physical keyboard I press the ALT button twice and then longpress 3). Its a media player but it allows you to connect via 3g or via wifi to download all album artwork for all media you have stored on your phone.

Upvote 0
i havent used double twist so cant help the OP much...

On the droid for album artwork use a media player called cubed, if you long press the 3 (on the virtual keyboard) you get the option of a small 3 or a "cubed" mathematics symbol (to get this symbol on the physical keyboard I press the ALT button twice and then longpress 3). Its a media player but it allows you to connect via 3g or via wifi to download all album artwork for all media you have stored on your phone.

I have used 3, its cool, but not very practical for me, it takes way too long to scroll. I guess Im just old school.

And thanks Joe, Jeeps are such fun vehicles, I love mine.

Upvote 0
I had no problems syncing mine, but unfortunately I have a PC, not a Mac so I don't know if that's the issue. I started up Doubletwist, plugged my phone into the computer and started syncing. No problems for me :( They have a website/forum. Maybe someone over there could assist you.

My issue isnt syncing, I said it synced, my issue is that the doibletwist app wont recognize any music on my phone, but the stock player will.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones