1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Doubletwist App

Last Updated:

1. Doubledee90

Doubledee90 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I downloaded Doubletwist for my Droids music player because I use it for my Mac and I figured that they would give me and Itunes experience I was used to with my ipod. Well I have music on my phone, around 2000 songs and my stock music player recognizes all of them, but doubletwist tells me to connect it to my computer. So I cleared my SD card connected it and had it sync again, but still nothing shows up on doubletwist. Any help?

Advertisement
  2. JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio Well-Known Member

nice avatar...just got rid of my 06 wrangler...boy do i miss it....anyway, i just downloaded it too, and haven't tried syncing, i will when i get home, since all my music is there...

but for the music i have on the droid, how do i get the album artwork? maybe syncing will transfer that over...i'll be watching this thread and chiming in if i find anything of relevance...

3. ballisticn8

ballisticn8 Well-Known Member

i havent used double twist so cant help the OP much...

On the droid for album artwork use a media player called cubed, if you long press the 3 (on the virtual keyboard) you get the option of a small 3 or a "cubed" mathematics symbol (to get this symbol on the physical keyboard I press the ALT button twice and then longpress 3). Its a media player but it allows you to connect via 3g or via wifi to download all album artwork for all media you have stored on your phone.

4. JoeProcopio

JoeProcopio Well-Known Member

I know about 3...been using it on and off for months. ..always find myself going back to stock player. Keeps turning on when I don't want it to...

5. Doubledee90

I have used 3, its cool, but not very practical for me, it takes way too long to scroll. I guess Im just old school.

And thanks Joe, Jeeps are such fun vehicles, I love mine.

6. Doubledee90

Bump. any help?

7. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

I had no problems syncing mine, but unfortunately I have a PC, not a Mac so I don't know if that's the issue. I started up Doubletwist, plugged my phone into the computer and started syncing. No problems for me :( They have a website/forum. Maybe someone over there could assist you.

8. Doubledee90

My issue isnt syncing, I said it synced, my issue is that the doibletwist app wont recognize any music on my phone, but the stock player will.