Doubletwist not seeing Droid

Last Updated:

1. Esabasard

Esabasard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I downloaded doubletwist a few days ago and I can't get the program on my computer to see my Droid. I have no problems connecting to my compter, and the auto mount option works, but without it recognizing my Droid I can't sync anything. I have tried this on 2 different PCs with no luck. Both are running XP SP3. Is there something additional I need to do to my Droid to make it findable?

Advertisement
  2. MicroNix

MicroNix Well-Known Member

Try looking at this thread:

http://androidforums.com/support-troubleshooting/24389-i-could-use-some-help-my-verizon-droid.html

3. Esabasard

I am not sure what I was supposed to get out of that thread, but his problem doesn't seem to be the same as mine. I installed the drivers package but that made no difference. My phone mounts to my computer fine, always has, but double twist doesn't see my phone. Has anyone had this problem?

4. jaymdee

jaymdee Member

i had the same problem, i just uninstalled from my computer then reinstalled and it worked fine... the first install crashed my phone, i have since synced all my music no problem..

5. Esabasard

I have reinstlled 2 times already. I have a topic started in the DT website, but I haven't gotten any help from them either