DoubleTwist (Yup, another beat for ya)General

Last Updated:

1. smacky

smacky Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member

your about 3months late on this one. lol. i said this a while ago but hey doesn't hurt to re-say it i guess.

i am about to make a thread of my favorite applications or addons to the phone in a couple months. like ones that you really should have on your phone just because the cool'ness factor and actually using them. Like the color flashlight has helped me out when i was in the dark a few times to light the screen up with white.

3. smacky

Oh, I guess I just posted the update they just released. Oh well. Just put on some Ricky Gervais on my card with this.

4. iAndroiid

iAndroiid Well-Known Member

lol, na man. it's all good. chances are 95% of the people don't even know about it. i always want to make threads up of certain app's i love but i know people are going to be like ALREADY knew about it. just the way i did to you. i am just waiting a couple more months then just posting up a bunch of app's i personally love and for others to add what they like then i'll keep updating my first post so others know what's supper hot out there or what's cool. like shazam/swype/doubletwist/stud finder/google sky/ all that other good stuff.

5. smacky

Its got podcast support, but I have Google Listen for that. But it's kinda neat to have.

6. deman89

deman89 Well-Known Member

I used to use doubletwist I like drag-and-drop better

7. hogjowlz

hogjowlz Active Member

i just dload songs from the browser on the phone. its easy to do if you look hard enough.

8. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

9. MicroNix

MicroNix Well-Known Member

Yeah, but the podcast support on doubleTwist is audio *and* video podcasts just like iTunes!