DoubleTwist

Last Updated:

1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone been using this? I downloaded it but it will not open, it just crashes every time I try.

Advertisement
  2. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

I have been using it to transfer movies. Never crashed on me. Maybe try to reload it. Not sure why your crashing.

3. bluekgt

bluekgt Member

I used it for a short time but found it annoying. i just use handbrake and drop and drag on the computer.

4. mtraina7

mtraina7 Active Member

I've been using it since the phone came out to handle about 2500ish songs and overall I've been happy with it. All things considered its not slow, and it's never really crashed on me either. I agree with istolvampire, try uninstalling and installing it again. I would say if you previously used iTunes, and all your music is organized on there then definitely go with DoubleTwist.

I will say this, however, if you are really picky about how your music is displayed on the phone (artists in order, album art properly displayed) it takes some figuring out.

5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just curious, has anyone been using doubletwist with Windows Vista? I am wondering if that is just another one of the list of problems with vista.

I know I can drag and drop, but I only want maybe 1000 or so songs out of my library of around 10,000 songs. I already have playlists made from when I had my iPhone so I was just looking for an easier way than drag and drop.

6. coyote1

coyote1 Well-Known Member

Tried it with Vista on a Dell Studio17 laptop, connecting to a DroidX and a Samsung Exhibit II. Didn't work. The drivers kept reloading and reloading without ever becoming properly functional.

Our other notebook is running XP Pro. Just last night I synced 14gb of music to wife's DroidX without error using Doubletwist.