• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DoubleTwist

eggdrop

Mar 25, 2010
Anyone also having trouble with Doubletwist? I have it downloaded on my "Mac" which is on 10.5.2. It will not find my Music. I click on the music tab and nothing happens. I checked the preferences and it shows that it is looking for my iTunes folder but still nothing. What is going on? Should I use another program? I wanting something that will allow me to sync like I used to on my iPhone. I know dragging and dropping is just as simple but I do like having my stuff organized on my SD. I want to be able to say that my N1 trumps my iPhone on every aspect.

doubleTwist is giving me problems as well. Running 10.5.8.

It has no problem finding my music and playlists, but the Android Market is another story. No applications are displayed, for featured / paid / free, and a search for an application I know will be there ("facebook") retrieves nothing.

I tried uninstalling / reinstalling but this didn't fix the issue. Is there any other music / application manager for OSX available?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones