Downgrade 2.3.6 to 2.3.5 via Odin?Support

1. JakeypooH

JakeypooH New Member

Just got my prevail yesterday and it came with 2.3.6.. I'm new to android and was wondering if someone can show me how to downgrade to 2.3.5 so I can root safely =D Thx, Jake

Advertisement
    :
  2. JakeypooH

JakeypooH New Member

Hmm.. I'm pretty sure this is the guide I wanna follow, correct me if I'm wrong. - Odin (Return phone to Stock/Factory) updated 02/23 new FA19 image.
  3. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Rather than downgrade, you could just use Odin to flash (install) the pre-rooted 2.3.6 image :) instructions in the first posts

If you would like to downgrade the ej06 rooted cwm by chin checka is the one i would recommend... fewer steps, being pre-rooted and all. :)
    (also in the Odin thread)

Edit- yes use Odin... Lol
  4. JakeypooH

JakeypooH New Member

Could you link me to the pre-rooted 2.3.6 image? Thx!
  5. Lordvincent 90

6. JakeypooH

JakeypooH New Member

7. Lordvincent 90

Glad ya got it working :) and welcome to AF :)
  8. josephwarner13

josephwarner13 New Member

i am attempting to downgrade from 2.3.6 to 2.3.5 as well. i am downloading the image that was posted. whats my next step? help would be much appreciated
  9. Lordvincent 90

jerzeezbaddest likes this.
  10. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

11. Lordvincent 90

I was about to link the ej06 image, but as usual, your quicker to the draw :p and that is easier than flashing the whole ejo6 package anyways. :)
    wetbiker7 likes this.
  12. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

LOL, I got up to eat a little breakfast and decide to drop in. Timed it just right I see.;) Now, back to breakfast... I've got a HUGE blueberry bagel callin' my name......:vroam: