1. visualdesine

visualdesine Member

<ID:0/003> Added!!
    <ID:0/003> Removed!!
    <ID:0/003> Added!!
    <ID:0/003> Removed!!
    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> I9100_APBOOT_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> I9100_CODE_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> MODEM_I9100XXLPH_REV_02_CL1104396.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXALPH.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> boot.bin
    <ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/004>
    <ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
    <ID:0/004> Removed!!

didnt work, and now i am stuck on galaxy logo grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Advertisement
  2. visualdesine

visualdesine Member

fails on boot file. is there a boot file that will work ?
  3. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

psydex to the rescue?......
  4. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

More like, experienced users who know exactly what they're doing and providing constant warnings to the rescue - we hope. :eek:

smh.
  5. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

:D

You forgot to add EarlyMon... "and one they will listen to!" ;)
  6. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

In conclusion:

Psydex flashed JB with PIT file and it screwed up the phone. He then flashed back ICS again with PIT file that fixed the phone. (Maybe the later PIT file replaced the problem PIT file)

Visualdesine flashed ICS with PIT file and it screwed up the phone.

So, never flash with PIT file unless you flashed an earlier PIT file that caused the problem in the first place. Flashing with PIT file can cause phone to be bricked.

Psydex got lucky, Visualdesine listen to wrong advice (because it didn't suit him) and now Ironass has to play hero and save the day. :smokingsomb:

So no point arguing.... just need to fix the problem. :alberteinstein:
    Visualdesine... a little groveling for Ironass would do not harm... lol
    visualdesine likes this.
  7. visualdesine

visualdesine Member

i should have listened to you mate, but i did manage to fix, and now i am back on ics 4.0,3, but let me tell you, i will not be flashing a leaked jb with root, again, oh no, caused me nothing but hell, i think i was lucky to mate, as i am sure my cell was either bricked or soft, but again, thankyou for for comments, and i will from now on listen to experienced people like yourself.
    EarlyMon likes this.
  8. ironass

I'm so glad, for your sake visualdesine, that you are up and running again. :congrats:

Trust me, it was NOT the fault of the Jelly Bean ROM in any way, shape or form. It was the instructions that you followed against my advice.

You were very, very, lucky for it not to have fried your motherboard and hard bricked your phone. This requires a costly repair, about
  9. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

I want dowangard jelly bean to ics my galaxy s2 how i do?
  10. ironass

Hello and welcome to Android Forums kiwi4! :)

Just follow the instructions and link in post #6.
  11. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

bro i cant under stand just tell me step by step i from india i m now strat download I9100XWLPX_I9100NEELP5_NEE.zip this file but this file suport my device or not after downloding this file what i do to downgard jelly bean to ics 4.0.4 or its safe orr not?
  12. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

*2767*3855# after puting this code phone will restore but what happen about firmware
  13. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

Any reset whatsoever will not alter the firmware, only flashing a new ROM will do that. Rooted users have also the option of restoring a nandroid back up. A nandroid backup should be made straight away on rooting and before flashing any zip file mod or kernel. They are large files, but you only need one on your rooted phone to get out of most problems. Do a new one before any mods, delete or copy the old one and you can instantly restore your phone should you encounter any problems with the one you just made.
    kiwi4 likes this.
  14. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

Bro i update flashing jelly bean 4.1.2 if i put this code then remove jelly bean firmware or not i do not root my mobile if i put this code then remove my jelly bean firmware or not i want remove jelly bean fimware i use custome rom for jelly bean sry but my english is not good
  15. ironass

My Indian is a lot worse than your English.

This thread is for downgrading from JB back to ICS.

You appear to want to go from ICS to JB.

If so, this is explained in post #1, here.
    kiwi4 likes this.
  16. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

Bro i want to go jb to ics m from india and i download I9100XWLPX_I9100NEELP5_NEE.zip this file can support this file for my contry and yes then how i downgard plz tell some esasy step i cnt understand your both thrads
  17. ironass

My mistake, sorry!

The firmware, "I9100XWLPX_I9100NEELP5_NEE.zip", is for Nordic Countries and does not contain an Indian language pack. The latest, stock, Samsung firmware for the Indian Samsung Galaxy S2, GT-i9100, International version, not the G model, is, "I9100XWLPW_I9100ODDLPC_INU.zip", which has the Indian language pack and is Android 4.0.4.

You will need to flash this, using Odin. Use the step-by-step guide and video, here. DO NOT USE THE FIRMWARE THEY OFFER. Use the Indian one I mentioned.
    kiwi4 likes this.
  18. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

K bro but can i back to ics withot flashing or with help of restoring if no then plz giv me correct roms fil for ics 4.0.4 official for india bcoz i download lot of file and west my time for both ver my mobile is samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9100 and contry india
  19. ironass

I have given you the correct Samsung ICS stock firmware for India, CSC code ODD, for you to download and flash, in my previous post. Just click on the link.

20. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

Bro downgard jb to ics it is safe or not?
  21. ironass

Since you must have used Odin and flashed the JB firmware to your phone... the risk is the same when downgrading to ICS.
  22. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

If some happer wrong then can my mobile repair in galary or with the help of any mehthod
  23. ironass

My advice would be that if you are not confident about down grading from JB to ICS then leave it the way it is. ;)
    kiwi4 likes this.
  24. kiwi4

kiwi4 Member

If i reset my mobile can possible to downgard jb to ics
  25. ironass

No, it will not.