Download 3026.prl (Latest) and Update Instructions! (Regularly Updated)General

Last Updated:

1. TattooedDroid

TattooedDroid Well-Known Member

Its coming crowz.. palm beach, fade, and broward counties are popping up with 3g :)

Advertisement
  2. derrabe

derrabe Well-Known Member

Here is a question my phone says "The ESN/MEID you provided is not clean for activation." when i do the checkesnfree is this normal for an activated phone?
  3. Kaiser17

Kaiser17 Well-Known Member

Thats normal because you already activated the phone, if you deactivate your MetroPCS account on it, it will show up as clean.

So say someone steals your phone they wont be able to use it on the metropcs network.
    derrabe likes this.
  4. derrabe

No 3g in detroit area for me
  5. crowz

crowz Active Member

woohhoooo.. i hope so.. was just thinking about moving to a different company...
  6. rooob

rooob Well-Known Member

i did the update but no 3g in LA :(
  7. CityBoy

CityBoy Member

Yeah what happened to the 3g in Detroit anyway? Did they turn it off or upgrade everything to 4g? I few years ago I had the Samsung SCH-r860 Caliber and 3g worked fine in Detroit.. Now nothing.. thats BS
  8. derrabe

btw where do you guys go to find the latest metro pcs prl files?
  9. crowz

crowz Active Member

Well... i was driving between ft Lauderdale and Pompano, then i saw the 3G on my cell...
    :)
  10. Kaiser17

People update their phones dialing *228 then extract the new prl and upload it for those who didn't get the new update prl update yet in their area so they can update manually using programs like QPST or LGNPST.
    Martykus likes this.
  11. TattooedDroid

TattooedDroid Well-Known Member

Told you crowz!! Its all over west palm, I never see 1x : )
  12. Shatterproof

Shatterproof Well-Known Member

I was just driving thru Ecorse Mi (Right nxt to Detroit) and I had 3g for about 10 seconds lmao!!
  13. rlugo29

rlugo29 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck on step9. I keep seeing multiple ports to choose from (two to be exact). The instructions state that if you see more than one, disconnect all your external devices such as external HDDs, phones, Bluetooth dongles, ect. If you don’t see a port. Disconnect your phone, restart your computer, connect your phone and try again. Problem is that my Notebook is not connected to anything else besides the phone and the internet.

Any help???
  14. rlugo29

Never mind. I plugged my phone to a different USB port on my PC and got it.
  15. Kaiser17

So were you able to update your prl successfully?
  16. Since208

Since208 Active Member

I really want this PRL to get 3g here in California, I'm just scared i'll mess up the phone... :/ and i don't know if any of you would help me...
    Kaiser17 likes this.
  17. rlugo29

Sure did!!
  18. ddloco

ddloco Member

i live in cali inland empire to be exact no 3g ill let u know if i ever get it if u dont feel comfortable doing it
    Since208 likes this.
  19. Since208

Since208 Active Member

Thank you man!
    Im just scared to mess up my phone... Thank you a lot!
  20. Kaiser17

There's nothing to be scared about, when I was new to this I was scared to. But its really easy if you just follow step by step.
  21. glo1234567

glo1234567 Active Member

is there another to update the prl besides this and calling *228...nether is workin for me..
  22. Big Co. Jones

Big Co. Jones Active Member

hi guys I try and try and try but i can never get my COMXX – USB\QC Diagnostic port to come up ...I have tried as stated here to restart computer and start process over but i never get that port i need to proceed to the next step ... please help.
  23. Exalted1

Exalted1 New Member

I have updated to 3023 and I can confirm that 3g is working in Miami, miami beach, hialeah, ft lauderdale area. however I live in west kendall and there is still no 3g service here. Its almost as fast as 4g and I have noticed my battery life has increased about 55%. nice going metro, now update that tower in kendall so I can have it at my house and at my office.
  24. n3m3515

n3m3515 Active Member

25. glo1234567

glo1234567 Active Member

i did that and i found the port my phone was connected to but in QPST it shows my phone as not being connected to that port when it realy is....