• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Download albums into my phone without a computer. Please help.

Venisha

Lurker
Oct 23, 2012
Last friday I finally got an adroid phone, evo 4g, its not the best phone in the world but its better then what I had so I was really happy. The first thing I wanted to do was put music in it because I don't have any type of music player an I had 2000 songs in my laptop.so me an my 2 best friends where in my room chilling an i was putting music in my phone. My friend jess wanted to listen to music so she plugged the speakers into my computer then she pulled the speaker thing out and the top of the jack thingy got stuck in the head phone jack. An long story short we found a way to pull it out then my computer just died.like it hasn't turned back on an it won't charge. So I have no way to put music into my phone.so can someone please tell me, an app that I can use to download a shit ton of music or full albums because the silence is killing me. So pretty much I need a way to get music on my phone without needing to download it from my computer...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones