Download an attachment?General

Last Updated:

1. l3ryan77

l3ryan77 Member This Topic's Starter

I received my first zip file through gmail today and for the life of me I can't figure out how to download it? All gmail gives me is a preview option which if I click brings up Astro file manager, but won't go any farther? Anyone offer a little help?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Have you tried long pressing on the Attachment? :)

3. l3ryan77

Yes that does work in all email BUT gmail. So far I haven't found anyone that can download anything other than a picture in gmail. I have to forward my gmail email to my pop3 account in order to download files.

4. hookedMD

hookedMD Active Member

Slightly off topic but has anyone figured out how to save an attachment from MMS?

5. lucdozzi

lucdozzi New Member

touch and hold the entire message and a dialogue box will come up with options for the message. save picture should be one of them, along with forward message and other simple options...hopefully that helps

6. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

I tried all suggestions with no luck, best workaround is to go to the web client on your browser, you should have a option there to d/l attachments.

7. l3ryan77

Yep that does work and quite well. Hopefully in future patches/ upgrades we will get that option.

8. haydenwit

haydenwit New Member

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in but I am having trouble viewing an attachment that i downloaded from a text. It is a mp3 and it says that it was successfully downloaded but i can not find it anywhere