Download Complete Notifications

Last Updated:

1. agemme27

agemme27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have 3 download notifications that won't clear. I tried pressing the clear button and clicking on the notifications but they keep coming back. Any one else?

Advertisement
  2. agemme27

agemme27 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump

3. ggp

ggp Well-Known Member

never had this happen... but my little trick that works for most everything glitchy, turn off the phone and remove the battery for 10 seconds up to 2 minutes (per a motorola tech, 2 minutes is what he recommended but I'm too impatient, and usually 10 seconds clears things for me).

4. TGryphon

TGryphon Member

I have the exact same problem - I have downloaded one video and two songs. ONE song notifications keeps coming back, as does the video notification; the other song notification appears to have been removed normally. These notifications can be cleared, but they come back a few hours later.

I have been unable to determine if their reappearance is associated with an event such as getting an email. I have been able to determine that clearing the same notifications three times a day is very annoying.

EDIT: I have also noticed that notifications for 'applications updates available' keeps coming up; I have installed a couple of those updates, but that doesn't seem to have removed the need to inform me about them.

5. shademar

shademar Well-Known Member

Try clearing the download history in whatever browser you're using. This solved a similar problem for me.

6. TGryphon

TGryphon Member

Genius! In fact, the newer version of the Dolphin browser also includes an easier way to clear the cache. I wonder why it notified on two of the three downloads...oh well.

Software updates appeared to have been necessary; if they come back again I will update this post.:)