Download factory/stock ROM's?

Last Updated:

1. _Trev

_Trev New Member This Topic's Starter

I messed up my Epic 4G by getting a little too excited about removing unwanted applications (without a backup), and now some of the features are broken.

Is there a general site that offers stock ROM's or am I screwed?

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

3. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

4. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

The Android Forums search capabilities need to be refined a bit, in my opinion. Unless you know exactly what your looking for, good luck finding it. :p

5. flyjbaker

flyjbaker Well-Known Member

I have to say that I helped a friend root his Epic and the root community on this forum is not active at all. I am willing to bet this dude was just looking for a little more action than the Epic forum had to offer....jus sayin'...

Matlock likes this.
  6. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

When I was using an Eris, and attended that section, it was always active. I am actually bumbed how inactive the Evo section is. You'd think the a shuttle device such as the Evo with so many advancements would have a little more hype.

7. surfologist87

surfologist87 Well-Known Member

It really is an amazing phone.. The size of the screen, what it can do, and how customizable it is is fantastic. But it hasnt taken off nearly as much as i thought it would, hopefully it lasts lol

8. RFdetector

RFdetector New Member

Hey guys,
    New guy here. wanted to join this forum so if i had any more problems i could post them for advice and or help others.

i was trying to root my phone yesterday with odin when i got a weird symbol on my phone. cell phone ---- yellow triangle ----- laptop

after a few short hours i thought i bricked my phone. i finally discovered i had hardware locked it, spent many more hours on youtube and android forums.

finally i found the stock drivers and a guy on youtube shows me the right way to do things.

I thank all on android forums for your postings of your issues in the past, it really helped me out i owe you all a high five ( i hope people still high five )

9. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Well-Known Member

Do you have an Epic or an Evo?

10. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Seems like this is an old thread for the Epic that never got moved.

I'll wait for a confirmation from the asker before doing anything with this thread